Join Our Team
Animal Adventure is Hiring
Animal Adventure is an equal opportunity employer and hires on a seasonal basis (May–End of October).
Animal Adventure is committed to exceptional customer service. Applicants should be affable, energetic & motivated.
All positions require working weekends and holidays. Seasonal positions may or may not be full time. Schedules vary weekly and we cannot guarantee set hours and days at time of hiring.
Applications for review may or may not get a call/email for interview due to volume.
If you do not complete the application process correctly, you will not be considered.
Please be specific on which position(s) you are applying.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Subject: Application – (Indicate Specific Position(s))
- Body of Email
– Name & Contact Info
– Specific Position(s) applying for
– When will you be available for interview in person and/or Skype
– Day/Hours availability from May 1st – October 30th
– Vacation/Travel/Commitments May 1st – October 30th
– Feel free to include a cover letter in email body or as attachment
- Resume as an attached document
– Contact information
– Prior work experience
– Specific skills pertinent to position
– If Animal Care – List species, and depth of work with each
– Three professional references