Visit The Park
Animal Adventure Park
85 Martin Hill Road
Harpursville, NY 13787
Opening May 13th
7 Days a Week
10 am – 5 pm
Last Admissions 4 pm
Fall Hours Begin Sept 5th
Open Fri, Sat, Sundays
Last Day of Season Oct 22nd
**Cash Only Facility, ATM on Site**
2 & Under
*Plus NYS Sales Tax
Bring your pack, flock, herd or mob for an unforgettable outing!
Hands-On Animal Encounters
Most Of Our Animals Can Be Interacted With & Fed By Guests
|Souvenir “Feed the Beast” Cups||$3
*$2 refill any time you bring your cup back!
|Giraffe & Camel Carrots||$3|
|Monkey & Lemur Grapes||$2|
Daily 11 am - 3 pm
|Souvenir "Lunch Pail"|
- 16 oz Pelleted Animal Feed
- (5) Giraffe/Camel Carrots
- Monkey Grapes
- Tortoise Treats
- Souvenir Sand Pail
Adventure Club Memberships
Keeper Talks Performed Daily
First Keeper Talk 11 am & every 60 – 90 minutes after that until 3:00 pm
Learn More, Ask Questions, Get Involved!
- Concessions Available: Grab a snack, cool off, or have a meal! Enjoy our new Safari Grill and Bison Bluff Pavilion or get a snack at our Grab N Go Snack Bar. Shaded seating available.
- Picnic Area: We have picnic tables outside of the park, adjacent to parking lot, to enjoy your picnic from home. But, please understand NO outside drinks or food permitted inside the park. Plan accordingly, these outside tables are not shaded/covered.
- Re-Entry: Same day re-entry permitted, during normal hours, with hand stamp from admissions.
- Restrooms: Our facilities are currently stand alone portable restrooms, checked & cleaned throughout the day. They are handicap accessible. New Facilities coming in 2017!
- Hand washing and disinfectant stations are available throughout the park.
- Accessibility: Manual Wheelchair Rentals $8/day. The park is paved. There
is a small lip when entering and exiting the Guest Services building.
Assistance is available with entry/exit; please see admissions counter.
- Service Animals are permitted with Up to Date copy of Rabies Vaccination Certificate to be given to our team to retain. Animals must also adhere to strict code of contact.
No contact with guests or animals on exhibit. No barking, running, jumping, or disruptive behavior. Failure to adhere will be grounds for guest removal.
- We are a smoke free facility
- Pets must stay at home
- No outside food or drink for human OR animal consumption. This is for the safety of our animals and is a zero tolerance policy.
- Respect the animals, staff, and your fellow park guests
- We reserve the right to deny admission or terminate the visit of anyone irresponsible
15 minutes from Binghamton
From I-88: Take Exit 5
- From Oneonta: Turn left off exit 5, continue approx 3 miles, Animal Adventure on right hand side.
- From Binghamton: Turn right off exit 5, continue approx 3 miles, Animal Adventure on right hand side.
From I-81: South, Exit 3
- Take Exit 3 while Traveling South on I-81
- Turn Left at bottom of exit ramp, onto Colesville Road
- Stay on Colesville Road for 9.6 miles
- Turn Left onto Martin Hill Road, Animal Adventure is 1/2 mile ahead on left
From I-81: North Pa/NY Border
- Head north on I-81 N then
- Take exit 2E to merge onto I-86 E/NY-17 E toward I-86 E/New York
- Take exit 77 toward W Windsorand Turn Left onto North Road
- Follow North Road for 3.2 mi
- Turn right onto Colesville Rd and continue on Colesville road for 4.6 mi
- Turn left onto Martin Hill Rd, Animal Adventure is 1/2 mile ahead on left
From NY-17 West / I-86 West
- When traveling West on NY-17 / I-86 Take exit 79 toward NY-79/Windsor
- Turn right onto Chapel St
- Turn left onto NY-79 W/Main St and travel 3.6 mi
- Turn left onto Ouaquaga Rd and travel 0.6 mi
- Turn right onto Watrous Rd and travel 1.8 mi to STOP sign, continue through intersection and Watrous become Martin Hill Road.
- Continue on Martin Hill Rd, Animal Adventure is 1/2 mile ahead on left
- Take Exit 77, Follow North rd to intersection with Colesville Road. Turn right onto Colesville Road, continue 5 miles, take left onto Martin Hill Road. Animal Adventure parking is 800 yards ahead on the left.