Animal Adventure Park
85 Martin Hill Road, Harpursville, NY 13787
To Be Announced
Keeper Talks Performed Daily
Feed Maxx The Camel & our Giant Tortoises
Kangaroo Court: Meet our new joey out of the pouch!
Wolf Puppy Play Time
Capybara Cannonball Splash!
Dance & Sing with Foster the Macaw
**Cash Only Facility**
2 & under FREE
Child $ 5.00 (3-11 yrs)
Adult $ 7.00 (12yrs+)
Souvenir “Feed the Beast” Cups $3
$2 refill any time you bring your cup back!
Available Saturday & Sunday $3
Adventure Club Memberships
Individual: $ 40.00
Family*: $ 100.00
*2 Adults, Up to 2 children
add additional members: (ages 3-12 – $15) (12&Up – $25)
Valid for ONE full year from date of purchase.
Adventure Club Members join us any day and time during regular business hours and pay no additional fees for special events throughout the season that are held during regular park hours.
(Ice Cream Social, Mother Goose Day, Animal Birthdays, etc).
School Group Rate
Child: $ 4.00
Adult: $ 5.50
Organizations’ Group Rate (Min 25 guests)
*Contact us to make arrangements
Child $ 4.00
Adult $ 5.50
- Concessions are on site! Hot Dogs, Pizza, UnCrustables PB&J, Soft Pretzels, Fresh Fruit Salad, Veggies Sticks & Ranch, Perry’s Ice Cream and More! Grab a snack or have a meal!
- Restrooms: Facilities are available and are handicap accessible. Our facilities are currently stand alone portable restrooms.
- Hand washing and disinfectant stations are available throughout the park.
- Accessibility: Paths are not blacktopped. The majority of guests using wheelchairs and strollers have been able to navigate the paths, with only a few minor dips and lips.
- We are a smoke free facility
- Pets must stay at home
- No outside food for human OR animal consumption (excludes cakes for parties hosted by Animal Adventure)
- Respect the animals, staff, and fellow park guests
- We reserve the right to deny admission to anyone irresponsible
15 minutes from Binghamton<
From I-88: Take Exit 5
From Oneonta: Turn left off exit, continue approx 3 miles, parking on right
From Binghamton: Turn right off exit, continue approx 3 miles, park on right
From Cole Park on Colesville Rd
Turn right out of Cole Park, heading towards Harpursville, travel approx 3 miles, turn left onto Martin Hill Road. Animal Adventure parking is 800 yards ahead on the left.
Take Exit 77, Follow North rd to intersection with Colesville Road. Turn right onto Colesville Road, continue 5 miles, take left onto Martin Hill Road. Animal Adventure parking is 800 yards ahead on the left.