Animal Adventure Park
85 Martin Hill Road, Harpursville, NY 13787
Field Trips Begin May 23rd
Open to the Public May 28th
Open 7 Days a Week
10:00 am – 5:00 PM
Last Admissions sold at 4:00 PM
Keeper Talks Performed Daily
Schedule Posted Daily at Park
Meet & Feed a variety of our species while learning from our Animal Care Team
**Cash Only Facility, ATM on Site**
2 & under FREE
Child (3-11 yrs) $6.99
Adult (12yrs+) $8.99
Senior (65yrs+) $7.99
Bring your pack, flock, herd or mob for an unforgettable outing!
Souvenir “Feed the Beast” Cups $3.00
*$2.00 refill any time you bring your cup back!
Giraffe & Camel Carrots $3.00
Baby Bottles: Petting Zoo Babies $5.00
Tortoise Treats $3.00
Available 11:00-3:00 $3.00/ride
May 28th – June 18th Weekends Only 11:00-3:00
June 19th – September 4th Daily 11:00-3:00
September 4th – October 30th 11:00-3:00
Adventure Club Memberships
Dues: $40 ea 1-2 memberships | $30 ea 3-4 memberships | $25 ea 5+ memberships
Valid for ONE full year from date of purchase.
Adventure Club Members enjoy Free Admission during regular hours
Free Admission Zoo-vie Nights & Flashlight Safari Trick or Treat.
10% off gift shop purchases
- Concessions are on site! Hot Dogs, UnCrustables PB&J, Soft Pretzels, Fresh Baked Goods, Cotton Candy, Chips, Animal Crackers, Fresh Fruit Salad, Veggie Sticks & Ranch, Mini-Melts Ice Cream, variety of cold Pepsi Products, and More! Grab a snack or have a meal!
- Restrooms: Facilities are available and are handicap accessible. Our facilities are currently stand alone portable restrooms, checked & cleaned throughout the day.
- Hand washing and disinfectant stations are available throughout the park.
- Accessibility: The park is paved. There is a small lip when entering and exiting the Guest Services building. Assistance is available with entry/exit; please see admissions counter.
- We are a smoke free facility
- Pets must stay at home, No Exceptions
- No outside food for human OR animal consumption
- Respect the animals, staff, and fellow park guests
- We reserve the right to deny admission to anyone irresponsible
15 minutes from Binghamton<
From I-88: Take Exit 5
From Oneonta: Turn left off exit, continue approx 3 miles, parking on right
From Binghamton: Turn right off exit, continue approx 3 miles, parking on right
From Cole Park on Colesville Rd
Turn right out of Cole Park, heading towards Harpursville, travel approx 3 miles, turn left onto Martin Hill Road. Animal Adventure parking is 800 yards ahead on the left.
Take Exit 77, Follow North rd to intersection with Colesville Road. Turn right onto Colesville Road, continue 5 miles, take left onto Martin Hill Road. Animal Adventure parking is 800 yards ahead on the left.