Animal Adventure Park
85 Martin Hill Road, Harpursville, NY 13787
Sept 2nd – October 26th
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Open: 10 am – 5pm
Last admissions: 4 pm
Keeper Talks Performed Daily
*Schedule to vary daily
Reptile Round Up
Bottle Baby Feedings
**Cash Only Facility, ATM on Site**
2 & under FREE
Child $ 5.50 (3-11 yrs)
Adult $ 7.00 (12yrs+)
Souvenir “Feed the Beast” Cups $3
*$2 refill any time you bring your cup back!
Camel Carrots $2 / bag
Baby Camel & Llama Bottles $5
Saturday & Sunday 11:00-3:30 $3
Adventure Club Memberships
Individual: $ 40.00
Family*: $ 100.00
*2 Adults, Up to 2 children
add additional members: (ages 3-12 – $15) (12&Up – $25)
Valid for ONE full year from date of purchase.
Adventure Club Members join us any day and time during regular business hours and pay no additional fees for special events throughout the season that are held during regular park hours.
(Ice Cream Social, Mother Goose Day, Animal Birthdays, etc).
*Contact us to make arrangements: MyAnimalAdventure@yahoo.com
2014-2015 School Term
$5.50 / Guest
*Students receive complimentary souvenir “Feed The Beast” feed cup
Private Groups/Organizations (Min. 20 paid admissions)
$7 / Guest
* Each guest receiving complimentary souvenir “Feed The Beast” feed cup
- Concessions are on site! Hot Dogs, UnCrustables PB&J, Soft Pretzels, Cotton Candy, Chips, Animal Crackers, Fresh Fruit Salad, Veggies Sticks & Ranch, Mini-Melts Ice Cream, variety of cold Pepsi Products, and More! Grab a snack or have a meal!
- Restrooms: Facilities are available and are handicap accessible. Our facilities are currently stand alone portable restrooms.
- Hand washing and disinfectant stations are available throughout the park.
- Accessibility: Paths are not blacktopped. The majority of guests using wheelchairs and strollers have been able to navigate the paths, with only a few minor dips and lips.
- We are a smoke free facility
- Pets must stay at home
- No outside food for human OR animal consumption
- Respect the animals, staff, and fellow park guests
- We reserve the right to deny admission to anyone irresponsible
15 minutes from Binghamton<
From I-88: Take Exit 5
From Oneonta: Turn left off exit, continue approx 3 miles, parking on right
From Binghamton: Turn right off exit, continue approx 3 miles, park on right
From Cole Park on Colesville Rd
Turn right out of Cole Park, heading towards Harpursville, travel approx 3 miles, turn left onto Martin Hill Road. Animal Adventure parking is 800 yards ahead on the left.
Take Exit 77, Follow North rd to intersection with Colesville Road. Turn right onto Colesville Road, continue 5 miles, take left onto Martin Hill Road. Animal Adventure parking is 800 yards ahead on the left.