Animal Adventure Park
2015 Season: Year of the Giraffe
85 Martin Hill Road, Harpursville, NY 13787
Monday – Sunday Admissions: 10 am – 4 pm
Park Closes: 5 pm
Keeper Talks Performed Daily
Schedule Posted Daily at Park
**Cash Only Facility, ATM on Site**
2 & under FREE
Child (3-11 yrs) $6.50
Adult (12yrs+) $8.00
Souvenir “Feed the Beast” Cups $3
*$2 refill any time you bring your cup back!
Giraffe & Camel Carrots $3
Baby Bottles: Petting Zoo Babies $5
Available Saturdays & Sundays 11:00-3:00 $3
Adventure Club Memberships
Individual: $ 40.00
Family*: $ 100.00
*2 Adults, Up to 2 children
add additional members: (ages 3-12 – $15) (12&Up – $25)
Valid for ONE full year from date of purchase.
Adventure Club Members enjoy Free Admission during regular hours
Free Admission Zoo-vie Nights & Flashlight Safari Trick or Treat.
Receive $10 off Giraffe Encounters
10% off gift shop purchases
- Concessions are on site! Hot Dogs, UnCrustables PB&J, Soft Pretzels, Fresh Baked Goods, Cotton Candy, Chips, Animal Crackers, Fresh Fruit Salad, Veggie Sticks & Ranch, Mini-Melts Ice Cream, variety of cold Pepsi Products, and More! Grab a snack or have a meal!
- Restrooms: Facilities are available and are handicap accessible. Our facilities are currently stand alone portable restrooms, checked & cleaned throughout the day.
- Hand washing and disinfectant stations are available throughout the park.
- Accessibility: Paths are not blacktopped. The majority of guests using wheelchairs and strollers have been able to navigate the paths, with only a few minor dips and lips. Assistance entering the park available upon request when arriving.
- We are a smoke free facility
- Pets must stay at home, No Exceptions
- No outside food for human OR animal consumption
- Respect the animals, staff, and fellow park guests
- We reserve the right to deny admission to anyone irresponsible
15 minutes from Binghamton<
From I-88: Take Exit 5
From Oneonta: Turn left off exit, continue approx 3 miles, parking on right
From Binghamton: Turn right off exit, continue approx 3 miles, parking on right
From Cole Park on Colesville Rd
Turn right out of Cole Park, heading towards Harpursville, travel approx 3 miles, turn left onto Martin Hill Road. Animal Adventure parking is 800 yards ahead on the left.
Take Exit 77, Follow North rd to intersection with Colesville Road. Turn right onto Colesville Road, continue 5 miles, take left onto Martin Hill Road. Animal Adventure parking is 800 yards ahead on the left.