Department: FOOD SERVICE
– Hours vary, but may be all of; 8:30 am – 5 pm
– Must be able to lift 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time
*Position: Concessions & Grill Cook
We offer a basic but enjoyable menu for guests. Set-up and menu comparable to that of a stadium, bowling alley, or school snack stand.
Base Camp Concessions & Safari Grill provide our guests full meal options and snack items. Position is specifically based around food prep and cook to order grill. Grill and flat top options include burgers, dogs, spiedies, grilled cheese, and more.
This position may also cross train to assume other positions with Guest Services.
Seasonal Position: 20-40 Hours per week, Target Start April 20th
This position requires:
- Food preparation
- Food/beverage/dry good stocking
- Inventory control
- Maintaining a clean work area, Health Department compliancy
- Knowledge of food handling safety
Guest Service & Cashier experience a plus!