We understand the serious nature of the COVID-19 crisis and have extended the operation of our Drive Thru Zoo concept for our vulnerable, concerned, and mobility impaired guests.
Our (1) point of contact entry allows you and your family to enjoy over 30 species, from the comfort of your vehicle. The risk is comparable, or less than, that of drive-thru food & drink service, drive-in movies, and curbside retail. We stand behind our system, protocols, and measures, which ensure our drive-thru zoo experience!
– Upon entering the lot, proceed to the Blue Tent to pay admission.
$9.20 / guest ages 3 & up, with sales tax $10.00 total
– On average, 20-30 minutes is required to experience the drive-thru. You set your pace!
– There is no animal contact during the Drive Thru Zoo, but you are welcome to open windows of your vehicle.
– Upon exiting, proceed straight ahead to the exit gates
– All retail gift sop operations have moved inside our main Gift Shop building, in line with Phase 2 retail.
** RVs & Buses not permitted at this time due to required navigation **