Visit The Park
Animal Adventure Park
85 Martin Hill Road
Harpursville, NY 13787
November & December
Saturday & Sunday Only
10:30 am – 3:00 pm
** Open Friday, November 23rd
** Winter Hours End December 24th
**Cash Only Facility, ATM on Site**
2 & Under
$12 (NYS Sales Tax Included)
$14 (NYS Sales Tax Included)
$13 (NYS Sales Tax Included)
Bring your pack, flock, herd or mob for an unforgettable outing!
Hands-on Animal Encounters & Discovery Station Attractions
Most Of Our Animals Can Be Interacted With & Fed By Guests
|Souvenir “Feed the Beast” Cups||$3
*$2 refill any time you bring your cup back!
|Giraffe & Camel Carrots||$3|
|Tortoise Treats Unavailable in Winter||$3|
|Monkey, Lemur, Parrot Grapes Unavailable in Winter||$2|
|Souvenir "Lunch Pail" Unavailable in Winter|
- 16 oz Pelleted Animal Feed
- (5) Giraffe/Camel Carrots
- Monkey Grapes
- Tortoise Treats
- Souvenir Sand Pail
Full Details and Purchase
Info & Purchase
|Safari Express Train Ride Unavailable in Winter||$3|
|Discovery Station Gem Mining Unavailable in Winter||$7-$20|
Keeper Talks Performed Daily
Keeper Talks begin at 11 am, occur on the hour, with the last at 3 pm!
Schedule Posted at the Park Daily!
Learn More, Ask Questions, Get Involved!
- Concessions Available: Grab a snack, cool off, or have a meal! Enjoy the Safari Grill at Bison Bluff and our Grab N Go Snack Shack in our Courtyard.
- Re-Entry: Same day re-entry permitted, during normal hours, with hand stamp from admissions.
- Restrooms: Our facilities are stand-alone portable restrooms, checked & cleaned throughout the day. They are handicap accessible & ADA compliant.
- Hand washing and disinfectant stations are available throughout the park.
- Accessibility: Manual Wheelchair Rentals and Wagon Rentals $8/day. The park is paved.
- Working Service Animals are permitted with valid copy of Rabies Vaccination Certificate, to be given to our team to retain. Being an Open Air Zoological Facility – we retain the right to deny entry without rabies vaccination record. Emotional Support Animals not permitted. Our policy is ADA compliant. Working Service Animals must adhere to strict code of contact.
- No contact with guests or animals, or exhibit fence lines.
- No barking, running, jumping, or disruptive behavior.
- Failure to adhere will be grounds for guest removal.
- We are a smoke free facility
- Pets must stay at home. See Working Service Animal Policy under Facilities Information
- Please understand NO outside drinks or food permitted inside the park. No exceptions granted. You are welcome to enjoy any required dietary needs outside of the facility; re-entry is permitted. Self-contained baby bottles or jarred store-bought baby food is not of concern. This is a USDA & Health Dept regulation that we strictly follow for the safety of our animals and our guests.
- Respect the animals, staff, and your fellow park guests. Harassment of animals, staff, or guests will be grounds for immediate removal for guest and/or party.
- We reserve the right to deny admission or terminate the visit of anyone irresponsible and/or not adhering to Park Rules.
- We strive for a safe, happy, and memorable environment for humans and animals!
15 minutes from Binghamton
From I-88: Take Exit 5
- From Oneonta: Turn left off exit 5, continue approx 3 miles, Animal Adventure on right hand side.
- From Binghamton: Turn right off exit 5, continue approx 3 miles, Animal Adventure on right hand side.
From I-81: South, Exit 3
- Take Exit 3 while Traveling South on I-81
- Turn Left at bottom of exit ramp, onto Colesville Road
- Stay on Colesville Road for 9.6 miles
- Turn Left onto Martin Hill Road, Animal Adventure is 1/2 mile ahead on left
From I-81: North Pa/NY Border
- Head north on I-81 N then
- Take exit 2E to merge onto I-86 E/NY-17 E toward I-86 E/New York
- Take exit 77 toward W Windsorand Turn Left onto North Road
- Follow North Road for 3.2 mi
- Turn right onto Colesville Rd and continue on Colesville road for 4.6 mi
- Turn left onto Martin Hill Rd, Animal Adventure is 1/2 mile ahead on left
From NY-17 West / I-86 West
- When traveling West on NY-17 / I-86 Take exit 79 toward NY-79/Windsor
- Turn right onto Chapel St
- Turn left onto NY-79 W/Main St and travel 3.6 mi
- Turn left onto Ouaquaga Rd and travel 0.6 mi
- Turn right onto Watrous Rd and travel 1.8 mi to STOP sign, continue through intersection and Watrous become Martin Hill Road.
- Continue on Martin Hill Rd, Animal Adventure is 1/2 mile ahead on left
- Take Exit 77, Follow North rd to intersection with Colesville Road. Turn right onto Colesville Road, continue 5 miles, take left onto Martin Hill Road. Animal Adventure parking is 800 yards ahead on the left.