Penguins Lovers Prepare!
Meet and speak with our penguin keepers & trainers for Penguin 101 in our encounter room, inside the gift shop!
Before interacting with our penguins, you will learn just how amazing these animals are and their conservation needs!
When it’s time to “play”, participants will be able to hand-feed our penguins!
The encounter will end with a photo opp with you and (1) of our penguins, taken by our team with your device!
So, bring your cameras for unforgettable moments!
** Black footed penguins are an endangered species, which prevents direct petting per NYS DEC regulations
– Encounter is for up to 2 total guests in the space (no exceptions) (see age requirements below)
– Includes admission into the park for JUNGLE BELLS, for the participants.
– Participants must be at least 6 years of age to be in the encounter space and participate.
– Participants under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult, which counts as a participant.
– Encounter will last 20 minutes!
– When placing your order, be certain to note your Date/Time selection (see availability calendar) in the NOTES box in the online store checkout.
– If gifting, type “GIFT” in the NOTES box during check out. The gift recipient will contact us to book, following instructions on the Encounter Gift Cert you receive via mail. Certificates sent only for “GIFT” notations.
– Once your order is received, it will be processed by our online store team, and a confirmation email will be sent by our team regarding your date/time request! This will have all details for the day of your visit!
– If there is a date/time conflict, you will be contacted for additional date/time options!
– Waivers to be read & signed upon check-in. Minors require their consenting guardian to sign on their behalf.
** Please note that there are no refunds or rescheduling of booked encounters during Jungle Bells: Nov 14th – Dec 29th