Penguins Lovers Prepare!
Meet and speak with our penguin keepers & trainers for Penguin 101 in our penguin exhibit!
Before interacting with our penguins, you will learn just how amazing these animals are and their conservation needs!
When it's time to "play", participants will be able to hand-feed our penguins!
This is a fun, loud, pushy process - don't worry - gloves provided for fish handling!
The encounter group will be given (1) foot print painting done by our penguins as a souvenir to remember your encounter!
Bring your cameras for unforgettable moments!
** Black footed penguins are an endangered species, which prevents direct petting per NYS DEC regulations
Once your encounter is purchased, you will receive a confirmation email/receipt from our online store team. Please bring this printed receipt/confirmation with you to present to our admissions team the day of your encounter.
- Encounter is for up to 2, or up to 4, total guests in your group (no exceptions) (see age requirements below)
- Includes admission into the park for the up to 2, or up to 4, participants.
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age to be in the encounter space and participate.
- Participants under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult, which counts as a participant.
- Encounter will last 20 minutes!
- Waivers to be read & signed upon check-in. Minors require their consenting guardian to sign on their behalf.
- Guests must bring and wear a mask during their encounter
** Please note that there are no refunds or rescheduling of encounters for any reason **
** They are transferable with notification to the park**