The outdoor open-air environment of a zoological park can allow for safe use when we all do our part and take on the responsibility!
To ensure the safety of our guests, team, and animals, the park has developed our in-house Safe Practices Protocols, which coincide with NYS Forward phased reopening requirements and mandates. Capacity The park will be limited to 400 guests, well below our 20-acre facility’s full operation capacity. Guests will be permitted based on guest counts, monitored by our on-site systems and teams.
As a Guest:
- Bring a mask! When you cannot socially distance, or must engage a point of sale, we ask that you wear a mask.
- Social distancing marks will be labeled at points of entry, exit, sales, and throughout the park
- Hand wash and sanitization units will be found throughout the park for your use
- Plexi Glass barriers are installed at points of sale
- Base Camp concessions & Dippin' Dots are open!
- Safari Grill will be closed
- Aussie Aviary will be closed
Our Team Members:
- Staff completes wellness survey when reporting to work, temperatures read
- Masks to be worn when within 6’ of coworkers
- Masks to be worn within 10’ of guests
- Masks to be worn when cleaning restroom facilities & cub care stations
- Masks to be worn for food service & prep
- Sanitizer will be stocked and checked on the hour at all locations
- Restrooms & Cub Care stations will be disinfected every hour, on the hour
- Areas of contact including countertops, windows, knobs, etc. cleaned on the hour
- Credit Card Terminals disinfected between use
- ATM disinfected between use
- Gloves to be worn for all food service tasks
- Hands sanitized and/or glove change between guest transactions