Animal Adventure Park
85 Martin Hill Road
Harpursville, NY 13787
1250 Front St #219
Binghamton NY 13901
** Cards accepted at Admissions & Gift Shop only. ATM on site **
|2 & Under
|Child (3-11 yrs)
|Adult (12+ yrs)
|Senior (65+ yrs)
|Annual Membership - Ages 3 & Up - full year of free visitation
|Plus NYS Sales Tax (8%)
Bring Your Pack, Flock, Herd or Mob for an unforgettable outing!
MOST OF OUR ANIMALS CAN BE INTERACTED WITH & FED BY GUESTS
|Souvenir Animal Adventure Feed Cup
*$2 refill any time you bring your cup back!
|Giraffe & Camel Carrots
|Giraffe Acacia Browse - Lg Branch
|Souvenir Custom Tin Lunch Pal (free)
w/ 10 Carrot Portions
|Tortoise Lettuce Treats
|Aussie Aviary Lorikeet Nectar Cup
(Opening Summer 2021)
|Souvenir Animal Adventure Feed Buckets
- 16 oz Pelleted Animal Feed
- (5) Giraffe/Camel Carrots
Sloths, Kangaroos, Penguins, Otters, Lions & More!
Full Details and Purchase
|$125 & up
|Discovery Station Gem Mining
||Plus NYS Sales Tax (8%)
KEEPER TALKS PERFORMED DAILY
** Note: Suspended Due to Covid Restrictions/Limitations **
Join our keepers on the hour, beginning at 11 am, for educational and entertaining keeper talks!
See our Encounters Schedule when entering the park, to know where to be and when, to join the fun!
Concessions Available: Grab a snack or have a meal! Enjoy our Base Camp Concessions!
Grab Dippin’ Dots for a memorable frozen treat!
Re-Entry: Same day re-entry permitted, during regular hours, with a hand stamp from Admissions or Gift Shop.
Restrooms: We have both flush-able/running water restroom accommodations & portable restrooms, checked & cleaned throughout the day. Handicap accessible & ADA compliant facilities on site!
Hand washing and disinfectant stations are available throughout the park.
Accessibility: Manual Wheelchair Rentals and Wagon Rentals $8/day. The entire facility is paved.
Working Service Animals are permitted with a valid copy of Rabies Vaccination Certificate, to be given to our team to retain. Being an Open Air Zoological Facility – we retain the right to deny entry per ADA guidelines. Emotional Support Animals not permitted. Our policy is ADA compliant. Working Service Animals must adhere to a strict code of contact.
No contact with guests or animals, or exhibit fence lines.
No barking, running, jumping, or disruptive behavior.
Failure to adhere will be grounds for service animal removal.
We strive for a safe, happy, and memorable environment for humans and animals!
- We are a smoke & vape free facility per New York State Law
- Pets must stay at home. See Working Service Animal Policy under Facilities Information
- Please understand NO outside drinks or food permitted inside the park. No exceptions granted. You are welcome to enjoy any required dietary needs outside of the facility; re-entry is permitted. Self-contained baby bottles or jarred store-bought baby food is not of concern. Picnic tables are available outside our Welcome Center, adjacent to parking, for your use if need be. This policy is in place to protect our animals from unnecessary threats/dangers – we take their safety as serious as your own when visiting.
- This policy is ADA compliant, we offer a picnic area and re-entry for any required needs.
- Respect the animals, staff, and your fellow park guests. Harassment of animals, staff, or guests will be grounds for immediate removal for a guest and/or group.
- We reserve the right to deny admission or terminate the visit of anyone irresponsible and/or not adhering to Park Rules.
- Please watch your items. The park is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged personal property.
15 minutes from Binghamton
FROM I-88: TAKE EXIT 5
- From Oneonta: Turn left off exit 5, continue approx 3 miles, Animal Adventure on right hand side.
- From Binghamton: Turn right off exit 5, continue approx 3 miles, Animal Adventure on right hand side.
FROM I-81: SOUTH, EXIT 3
- Take Exit 3 while Traveling South on I-81
- Turn Left at bottom of exit ramp, onto Colesville Road
- Stay on Colesville Road for 9.6 miles
- Turn Left onto Martin Hill Road, Animal Adventure is 1/2 mile ahead on left
FROM I-81: NORTH PA/NY BORDER
- Head north on I-81 N then
- Take exit 2E to merge onto I-86 E/NY-17 E toward I-86 E/New York
- Take exit 77 toward W Windsorand Turn Left onto North Road
- Follow North Road for 3.2 mi
- Turn right onto Colesville Rd and continue on Colesville road for 4.6 mi
- Turn left onto Martin Hill Rd, Animal Adventure is 1/2 mile ahead on left
FROM NY-17 WEST / I-86 WEST
- When traveling West on NY-17 / I-86 Take exit 79 toward NY-79/Windsor
- Turn right onto Chapel St
- Turn left onto NY-79 W/Main St and travel 3.6 mi
- Turn left onto Ouaquaga Rd and travel 0.6 mi
- Turn right onto Watrous Rd and travel 1.8 mi to STOP sign, continue through intersection and Watrous become Martin Hill Road.
- Continue on Martin Hill Rd, Animal Adventure is 1/2 mile ahead on left
- Take Exit 77, Follow North rd to intersection with Colesville Road. Turn right onto Colesville Road, continue 5 miles, take left onto Martin Hill Road. Animal Adventure parking is 800 yards ahead on the left.